If you are interested in joining the association, then you can now purchase membership online. The various levels of membership and insurance cover can be seen opposite. Alternitively a paper membership form is available for download below.
Membership of the Association runs 1st January to 31st December. Membership allows you to come to lectures, apiary visits and access to the library. It also gives you access to the support of experienced bee keepers, where you can exchange ideas and questions helping to increase your beekeeping skills. Public & Product liability and Bee Disease Insurance (BDI) is also included.
Benefits of Membership include:
- Free Association Newsletter
- Quarterly ‘The Welsh Beekeeper’ magazine
- Support and advice from experienced beekeepers
- Public and Product Liability Insurance
- Bee Disease Insurance**
- Access to the Association Library*
- Access to Association Equipment*
- Training / Information Courses*
- Practical demonstrations and out apiary visits
* Small surcharge charge applies
** Bee Disease Insurance – Standard cover for 3 colonies is included, additional cover is available.
If you have any queries on membership please do not hesitate to contact us.